Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tonight's Quick Question....

In the Home Grown Project on the cover of the 2nd edition of the Cricut Magazine, How many real buttons were used on the embellished creation?
First correct answer on my Blog and Facebook win one of the books from the picture below. I will let you pick in the order that the answer is given. I do try to be as fair as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

5!
Michelle
millers at wildblue dot net

Anonymous said...

Four
Kim
mich_m_18@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

6

Unknown said...

5, it was 5! 3 up in the banners and 2 down on the side hidden in the pink circles. Tonight's giveaway is still at 10:00pm, 10:00 winners are drawn at random. Actually my daughter Bella picks them, how much more random can they get?

BroknWing said...

Y'all have eyes better than me! :)

Michelle H.