Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday May 2, 2012


Pattie used Best of 2006 and Holiday Cakes to make her Father's Day Cards,



Tracy made this card using Paper Lace and Art Philosphy You can find all the instructions on http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/





Tonya used Art Philosophy to create her box. You can find all the details on her blog http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com






Lisa Chamberlain used sweet tooth boxes to make these projects today. Please visit her blog http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ to see more projects like this today





Jenny R created this box using Tags Bags Boxes & More 2.
For details on how it was made please go to her blog at http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com






Ashley used the Create A Critter cartridge to create this card. To see the full project and details for how the card was made, please visit her blog: http://especiallymade.blogspot.com.





Amber mae this card using the rectagle feature on Basecamp. To see how please visit her blog http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 1, 2012 winner of the 31 days of $31 giveaways!

SeriouslyHappyMay 1, 2012 09:20 PM
I like the Father's Day card ideas. Thanx for posting them early so we have time to create! I was taking a look through your webstore and you have so much to purchase, can't wait to get some product from you.

FB: Nicole Chavous
EM: seriouslyhappy@gmail.com
I don't have a blog... yet! LoL



23 comments:

Tiggerscraps said...

congrats!!! :)

Unknown said...

These projects are stunning. I seriously love them all! I will post your blinkie to my Blog but I don't get many visitors hehe

Unknown said...

These projects are stunning. I seriously love them all! I will post your blinkie to my Blog but I don't get many visitors hehe

Tonya said...

Great projects.

Becky Dunham said...

Wow! What a great variety of projects today! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Jodie R said...

Beautiful Creations, Ladies! I can't believe the way you can create such gorgeous projects and make it seem so easy! Love them all!

Jodie Ruiz
FB Jodie Fotland Ruiz
Blog: www.jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com

rlovew said...

Fabulous inspiration! Love the various projects especially the additional men's card ideas.

FB: Rebecca White
rlovew1976@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Cograts Nicole. I'm sure you will love your goodies from Erica. Her shop is wonderful!!

SeriouslyHappy said...

Thanx for the Congrats Ladies! I just got my Cricut E2 last Friday. I haven't gotten to use it yet. I am in college and I want to make sure my homework is done first. I'm sure these goodies will give me even more motivation! Thanx Erica for the grab bag I can't wait to see what's inside! I am in love with the I love you card, I can't wait to make it!

FB: Nicole Chavous
EM: seriouslyhappy@gmail.com
I don't have a blog

mamawcindy said...

Congratulations to you Nicole! I'm sure that made you Seriously Happy! He! He!
Love everyone's Creations! Great Job! :0)
FB Cindy Marshall
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Congrats Nicole! Great job on today's projects ladies!
Miranda
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Love the projects ladies. Great Ideas!

Heather Lynn said...

great inspiration, ladies! especially love Jenny R's creation! congrats Nicole!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects. These ladies are truly talented!
Lisa
http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, Wow, Wow, these are some seriously magnificent creations. Guess I have a lot of cartridges to add to my "wishlist"! Congrats to the first winner for the May Giveaways...enjoy your goodies Nicole! p.s. I really do love your email address. It made me ***giggle***!
:O)
Jessica S.

silvia said...

Great projects!!

Josie0602 said...

I love the variety of cards in this post!! So many great ideas!

Tracy

Unknown said...

I added your blinkie to my blog, and my FB name is Kristin Stuthard :]

Sarah said...

Great projects!
Sarah Woodring
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

missstamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missstamper said...

Great projects! Thanks again!

Kris Dietz said...

Love all the projects!! Great ideas!

FB: Kris Dietz
EM: dietzrobles at yahoo dot com
no blog at this time

SeriouslyHappy said...

Thanx! I was in a rough spot when I made that email... It always reminded me to smile. Six years later it still serves its intended purpose! : )