Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Design Team Tuesday August 19, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introduction to Janis

Design Team Tuesday August 19, 2014 with 
My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introduction to Janis




Hello, my name is Janis and I'm a new design team member for My Cricut Craft Room. I am very excited to start making some fun projects and getting to know all the crafters. I've been crafting in one way or another for 15 yrs. or so. I love paper crafting & using my Cricut Explore, I bought my first Cricut in 2006 & been going strong every since. I love playing with paper and any type of craft basically, but cards are my specialty...I hope you like what I will be creating to inspire all the crafters out there. I have two grown daughters and a son, I live in the Michigan with my teenage son & husband, and we love to travel.







No comments: