Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Cricut Craft Room's Mini Album Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us on 

My Cricut Craft Room's Mini Album Blog Hop


Please add your email to make sure that you get our email with our Daily projects.... 

You don't want to miss a thing with the great projects coming up.


Even if you have subscribed to our posts in 


the past, this is a new mailing list. 

There is an error in the old list. 





Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




 Today I am showing you a few 

Mini Albums I have made.





Also Craft Lovers Come Here is hosting a 

giveaway of the Cricut Cartridge, 

Chic and Scary.





You have to post a comment on EACH of the blogs on today's hop to be entered. The comment will be chosen from one of the blogs, so please make sure that you comment on ALL of the blogs, you never know which one will be the winner!
The winner will be announced on Wednesday September 10. 
You have to come back here and Craft Lovers Come Here to see who won. Also the winner of the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge from the last hop was never claimed.

Craft Lovers Come Here





In this first picture I used Pretty Pennants and cut them at 2 3/4"
I used Creative Memories Divine Wedding for the letters in them. I designed this with Cricut's Craft Room to get the letters right where I wanted it. I used an older Bo Bunny Collection of papers called Paradise.









On the left striped paper I used the Skyward Set of Cuttlebug embossing folders then I turned the paper over and inked the non-embossed parts. So the actual embossing does not have ink, I did the parts around it.







Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot Camper Mini Album

This was all made from the shaped album from Bo Bunny the Camp-a-lot collection


 

I used bottle caps the make the 2 circles on the left. I used gold stickles for the banners and The Twinery Twine for the twine. On the right I used the embellishment set, made my own bottle caps and applied stickers.



 



The page on the left took a VERY long time. I used cinnimon stickles for all of the brown and then gems on every other dot. The page on the right is all stickers and Bo Bunny embellishments




 

This was all cut out with square punches, and some stickers. I used the Martha Stewart Punch around the page Stars and then put brown star paper behind is.



 

The hat on the left is my favorite page. I used netting, some embellished brands. The page on the right was from the 12x12 cut outs for the "Let the Adventure begin"




 

The page on the left I stamped the raccoon from the Bo Bunny stamp set, the "Have a Wonderful Day" is a Scrapbooking Queen The King's Birthday stamp set
The page on the right is stickers, bottlecaps I made and the small paper is from the 6x6 paper pack.




 

The page on the left was embossed with the Retro Kitchen Cuttlebug set and stickers. The page on the right was embellished with Gold stickles.







I have made this beautiful Travel album. I used Best Creations Travel Forever Paper. I only used the font from A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge, all of the others were cut by hand. I hope you like it! I embossed with the bubbles cuttlebug folder. I added tons of Glitter and embossing, glitter is kind of my signature :) 



I cut these letter form A child's year cartridge. I cut one set at 1.5" and the next at 1.6" 

I used pop dots to give them a layer and dimention.



I free hand cut all of these, I used the bubbles cuttlebug folder to emboss these.



I cut these all by hand then used a cute stamp set to stamp and emboss the words. 



Just a few little places to hide things in...



The suite cade on the left pops out, so CUTE!













Bella's Kate's ABCs Cartridge


Here is the book stand up, well on its side in the picture. This is it finished.
a little tip for the ribbon. This is Grosgrain ribbon. It always frayed in me. I learned a little tip Instead of cutting the ribbon and having it unravel then trying to use fray check. If you use a hot knife to cut it, it cuts and cures it at the same time. 



All of my papers used are from BEE SCRAPPY. I used Kate's ABCs for the letters cut at 1 3/4" the 'frame' on the right is actually a door frame from Ornamental Iron cut at 3 1/4"

I used the Zig two way glue pen to put glue on the edges and then glitter on them. You have to cut the paper around the edge of the board book. Sometimes it is not the best looking thing, so I sprinkle glitter on it to cover up any ooopppps mistakes :)



This is still the board book, with Girl cut from Kate's ABCs GIRL is cut at 1 3/4" there was a kitten between the letters and I cut it out then I also seperated the bottom of the letters. I wanted a layer to I tried to make the same word at 2" and it just didnt work. So I made another one with the blue paper the same size and just put the on top of each other and move the bottom layer up and to the right a bit. then the blue that was showing, I used the glue pen and put blue glitter on it. On the right it is the same frame as before, just in a new paper. The 'windows' are 1 3/4" and they are a base layer for a door from Ornamental Iron.
By The Way-That is my cutie in the pictures.



This has the description for the words down below. Kate's ABCs at 1 3/4" and the same frame as all of the others, just new paper. The sentiment is a rub on from the same collection as the papers. All from Bee Scrappy.

So this is the base I used from Kate's ABCs, I cut it at 1 3/4" I used a stripe paper with Silver accents.



I cut this also from Kate's ABCs at 1 3/4" I try to use the same size for all words in a project. This was my base.






I then cut out the top layer in the Stripe, without the Silver (A different paper) I then used a small glue pen to outline the edge of the butterfly then I sprinkled Blue glitter around the edge. I then used the glue pen again and filled in the butterfly. I then sprinkled purple glitter on it.


So I use this cute little Xyron thing. It is technically a sticker maker but it gets adhesive on every little peice, and no sticky mess to clean up afterwards. So i put my words and peices through here.



I added the paper using a Tymo glue pen, if you add the paper to the chipboard book, wait to it to dry before cutting out the edges. I will tear if you do it wet. I also used the little Cricut Scoop to poke the holes then i stuck it in and swirled it around to make them nice and smooth.
Here is the back side you can see the paper at the top is scalloped, Wait until it is dry to cut it. I used an exacto knife to carefully cut the extra paper away. It was very easy to get the paper on the book. I applied the Tymo glue to the entire side of the book, Make sure you get all of the edges. Then I stuck the paper on and used the boning tool in the Cricut tool kit to smooth the paper over the book.




I wanted little decorations for the window, but I had no idea what side to cut. So I do a thing I call STAGEING the paper. I use plain white paper and cut the image and keep changing the size until I find the one that works. I then put my GOOD paper on the cutting mat and cut the ones I want. These are from Ornamental Iron, cut at 1 3/4"



Here is the GOOD paper that I cut the image out of. I wanted the stripes to line up on both of them, so I cut one, then I used the arrow keys to go down and across to start my cut right under the first one. I took them off of the cutting mat and put them under the windows. 

The wording is a rub-on from kaiser Craft, the whole paper set is from there.

Here is the image below the windows. i just turned it upside down



Again I used white to make sure it was the size I wanted. This was cut from Ornamental Iron Cartridge at

2 3/4" after I knew it was the right size I cut it from the paper.



I then took the cut out, it was very plain so I decided to add glitter, so I put the image into the Sticker maker. The sticker maker, put adhesive on the bottom side. I wanted glitter /adhesive on top, so I put this in TOP side DOWN. I took it out sprinkled the glitter, then turned it over and put it through again so the adhesive would be on the bottom.



I used the litte try to put the glitter on then it has a funnel you can dump it right back into the container. 

You waste less this way.



I cut these from a gate on Ornamental Iron, BEFORE I removed them from the mat, I traced the edge with the glue pen where i wanted glitter, I then sprinkled it on and THEN removed my image from the cutting mat. This was cut at 3 1/4" these are for my picture frames.




Here ar the suplies and tools I used. The 4 Martha Stewart Glitters, Zig glue pens, Tymo glue, Duck adhesive for the back of the pictures. A clear block for the fairy stamp on the fron of the book. My PINK tool kit, LOVE IT!







Square Happy Camper Album....

This was all made with Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot papers and embellishments and some embellishments that I made myself.


Here is the cover....
I left it partially blank so the person who would add their pictures and their own title.


 

The page on the left is a 6x6 stripe paper from the 6x6 pack. Then the cut out is from the 12x12 cutout papers. Then I added some stickers from the cardstock stickers. The page on the right also uses a 6x6 paper as the background, then the cutouts from the 12x12 cutouts paper. I made the silver tag myself and the rest are stickers from one of the 4 sticker sheet sets in this collection.

 

The page on the left is the dot paper from the 6x6 paper stack. The tag on the top right is from the embellishments, the stickers on the top are from the 12x12 sticker pack. The cut out at the bottom is from the 12x12 cutouts paper.
The page on the right is the pack of the 12x12 cutout paper. No embellishments at all.


 

Each of these pages are from the 12x12 cut out papers. The tent on the right is a sticker from the 3-d cardstock stickers. The banner was cut from Martha Stewart All Occasion Cake Art. Cut at 1 1/2" I used my Xyron sticker maker to make the banner letters into stickers.

 

The page on the left is from the 12x12 cut outs paper. The page on the right is from the 6x6 paper and the row of animals on the bottom is from the back side of the 12x12 cut out paper. The tag on the top left I made.



This page is from the bottom right corner of the 12x12 paper. 
The Man with a plan is a sticker.



Next you will go to Laurie's Blog 



LINE UP AND SIGN UP
2.  Laurie Levorson   http://craftysisterscreations.com/
4. Kimberly Hughes Sisco  http://www.theelectricpoppy.blogspot.com/
5. Craft Lovers Come Here- http://CraftLoversComeHere.Blogspot.com 

No comments: