Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday September 17, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Use Embossing Powders



Wednesday September 17, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- 
Use Embossing Powders

I made this video a while back on how to use Embossing Powders... 
Curious about how to use them and some stamping techniques?   Click here. 









I helped my friend (she cheered me on while I crafted) make her very first box card for her sister's birthday!  Included, lots of purple, love, and an embossed Happy Birthday sentiment in silver.  The card itself was a free file for Design Space.  The flowers, butterflies, and nesting scalloped circles are dies for the QuicKutz Revolution.
-Bethany



No comments: