Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday October 15, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Anything Family Theme


Wednesday October 15, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- 
Anything Family Theme

Rebecca did a fun family inspired set of team shirts  for the Anything Family theme today. 
You can check out more of Rebecca's project @ Mommiedom:









I used 21 different Cartridges on Bella's shirt (the white one) 
I used 23 different cartridges on my shirt (the pink one)
Among those cartridges used I also used ......
I used just regular shirts from Walmart.
I used Black Gillter Cricut Iron-on, 
Silver Gillter Cricut Iron-on, 
Pink Gillter Cricut Iron-on and
White Cricut Iron-on Lite.



To name a few Cricut Cartridges used....
Storybook, Wall Decor and More, Sophie, Creative Memories Divine Wedding. Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste, Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy, Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking, Mini Monograms, Cricut Everyday, Pet Shop, Hannah Montana. Once Upon a Princess, Sweetheart, Art Deco, Iron-on Brooklyn Graphics, Ribbons and Rosettes, Outdoor Man, Varsity Letter, Creative Memories Total Sports, Kate's ABCs, Wall Decor and More, Cricut Everyday, Baby Steps, Creative Memories Tiny Treasures, Rock Princess, Teresa Collins Sophisticated, Suburbia, When I was a Kid, and a few more....


 






Here is my version of a not so matchy/matchy Mother-Daughter set of t-shirts.
I used Kate's ABC's for the text with the pink cricut iron-on lite vinyl.
I used Cricut iron-on glitter in silver with Kate's ABC's for the "&" sign.
 I used Cricut iron-on glitter in black with Cricut Boho-Graphics for the "mother/daughter" whales. 


 



No comments: