Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, March 19, 2011

.cut files and RGB codes for ALL images on all Cartridges

I am compiling the RGB codes for every image on every cartridge. I am first making a list of them, then I am inserting them onto the booklets in the PDF format. Then I am making a file with Cricut Craft Room for each item on each cartridge, so you can insert one mat and cut all of the peices to make an image on any Cricut machine in a 12x12 format. If you need smaller you can change the sizes in cricut Craft Room when it launches. See my last listing for a sample of the cutting mats

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks these will be very useful.

Theresa said...

This is amazing information. Thank you so much.

Janice said...

How can I get access to these codes? I am waiting for my imagine to come in and i am so excited :0) Risebl16@hotmail.com