Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My creation for Theme Day Thursday July 14, 2011 Disney Day

Here is how I made my scrapbook layout!
Here is my complete layout! I loved this when I finished. I have a girl and have no idea what I am going to do with this.... I am sure I will find a use for it!

Here is the base to build your items on. On all of the cartridges that have layers if you load your cartridge and set your size, THEN just push the button of the image that you want. It looks like this. Then it has little lines that help you line up where things go.

This is the next layer added to the base
Here is one more layer added

Here it is complete. I used an embossing pen to outline on the blue parts then
 I added clear glitter embossing powder and heated it to set it.
I love to emboss because I love glitter, but i dont like when the glitter comes of on my hand
OR on to the photos and ruins them. So embossing sets the glitter and does not damage your photos.

Here is my one page and the stamp on the photo spot is a
Pink By Design stamp from the Animated greetings set! It says "just keep swimming"

The phot spots are cut at 3" high and the strip is cute at 2 3/4"
The bling is Recollections

"Catch a wave" is ANOTHER Pink by Design set of stamps, Summer Vacation
And Crush the turtle, cut at 3"
THe stripe an bubble papers are "It's a shore thing" by Imaginesce

This is the finished NEMO title after the glitter embossing

Nemo and the othe fish are all cute at 3"



Here you can see the little characters which were ALL cut at 3"
There is some bling across the bottom and little dots of bling i the bubbles above the characters

Here you can see a close up of the individual bling
Here you can see the cute brads I added on the edge


4 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Awesome Creations Everyone! Love them All!

Jamie said...

Cute layout, Erica!

gshrader said...

Such a cute layout! Love Nemo!
Thanks for sharing Erica!

Linda said...

ERICA! Your layout is FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see what you have coming up! Aloha, Linda