Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, July 18, 2011

My IMAGINE-ation Monday July 18, 2011

Welcome to My IMAGINE-ation Monday where we use our Cricut Imagine Machines to make wonderful crafts.

Amanda, Justina and I have made some great creations to show you today.

Amanda used Imagine More Cartridge

To see how Amanda made this please visit her blog
A memebr of the Design Team used Country Carnival Imagine cartridge to make this altered art album



 
I made a card for this weekend's Cancer Survivor & Support blog hop. I used the new Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge. I have given a very detailed explanation on this. I didn't want to add 30+ pictures to the blog hop, so I am telling you had I made it today :) I have made this so easy for you to make, scroll down on my blog to see how you can make this.

Come back tomorrow to see my Design Team's favorite day, Card Creating Tuesday!
If go to to the column on the right and enter your email where is says,
you will get our creations email to you daily, so you will never miss a thing!

Don't forget to use your IMAGINE-ation today :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Everything is so pretty. Have a great day.
Judy

Debbie O'Neal said...

oh these are so pretty ! I really love the Cricut Flower Shoppe card. What a great idea to make it look like it is in a vase!