Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday August 30, 2011

Welcome to Card Creating Tuesday.....
All this week I will be adding a tutorial on using Cricut CraftRoom each evening....
Last night I did a Ustream about Cricut craft Room and my mom is typing it up, then I will add the pictures to it.... in the ned we will have a nice collection of How-tos to help you.
I know some people dont use videos and some people like to print their stuff and have it next to them as they work.
Here are the links to two VERY helpful Ustreams about Cricut CraftRoom. (CCR)


This is the first one and is a great introduction to the CraftRoom, VERY VERY helpful, especially if you dont know where to start...
Here is the one from last night.... it is helpful to watch the first one, first.
I am going to do a series of these..... if you watch them in order you will know what I am talking about.


Now on to the cards that My Design Team has made to share.


Laura used Elegant Edges and her blog is http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
Madison used Kate's ABC's and Winnie the Pooh Font Her blog is, funkycards.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
Holly used Elegant Edges to make this card. She used a ghost stamp from Michaels for $1 and the sentiment is from a set of stamps from the Craft Lounge called Snowy sayings. Don't forget to check out her blog.
 
 
 
Samantha used Create a Critter to make this card. Her blog is http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
 
 


Melissa made this to share, visit her blog  http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/


 

Have a great day!
Later I will post another CCR tutorial

41 comments:

Kris Dietz said...

What neat cards. I love all the different designs. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Holly said...

Love all the cards! They are beautiful!

Holly

Anita Braddock said...

wow everyone made such Beautiful cards. keep up the great work. thanks for sharing.
abbraddock@msn.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful job ladies! Elegant edges is on my wish list

Amy E said...

Great cards! You have an awesome team!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Rosa said...

Wonderful cards tfs

Alisha said...

Very cute cards!!! Great ideas thanks for sharing.

http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Sam Pirkle said...

Great cards. Many ideas floating around in my head... thanks ladies.

gshrader said...

BEautiful cards again today! Thanks for sharing!

Samantha said...

I being on your team and seeing what we all come up with! I get so much inspiration from everyone's projects!

Samantha

KAT said...

great cards, great ideas.

Josie0602 said...

More great cards! I love all the different designs!

MissScrapAlot said...

Very pretty!!!!!!! TFS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

Connie Layman said...

There is always something I like on your blog and most of the time I like everything. Today is one of those times!

Doris P. said...

love the quilted look of the 1st card! I love seeing variety of cards! TFS your time to make videos for us!! I hope cricut appreciates and recognizes you for your time!! Doris
parkernana5@cox.net

Debbie said...

love the cards, and thanks for last night, I got in this last friday, I will be sending you an email with a question later tomorrow thank you
upnurse at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I love cards and those you posted today, terrific TFS

Unknown said...

great cards thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great cards! loved to see the Elegant Edge card- I just didnt see what I would use it for, thanks for the inspiration!
kacee

Suzys Crafts said...

Love coming on here everyday and seeing all the projects.

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

I love being on this team! Also Great job erica! Lots of great questions and information. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge!
Design Team~~ I am so proud of each and everyone of you, these cards are all amazing and I as well learn a lot from all you Ladies, super excited for this blog hop coming up! Everyone have a great night!

cema1cema said...

Such great ideas!! I haven't tried my elegant edges cartridge yet, can't wait to get in and use it!! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

Maria (scrap4nat) said...

Awesome cards!!! Loving the elegant edges cartridge!!! Adding to my wish list!!!

Linda Harris said...

Great cards Ladies!!! Love the inspiration I am getting from all of you. Elegant edges is sitting on my shelf collecting dust. Time to brush it off and use it.

Laurie said...

Great cards, really liked the 1st one and the ghost one!

Anonymous said...

I adore the card with the baby and the tiny little sandles. So cute. The pearl bling adds to it so much! Love the cards.

Geri said...

What cute cards!!!! TFS :)

Denise Gifford said...

What great cards today! Thanks for sharing!
Erica ~ thanks for the video last night will all the great information on Cricut Craft Room.
I actually figured out that I could listen to you talk and go on the craft room at the same time ~ so I was able to follow along with you! I may just figure out all this modern technology yet!!!
Glad you are feeling better! Thanks for all you do!
Denise :)

Connie Gail said...

I always seem to be last but hopefully not least! LOL! Once again I'm in awe of these girls and the ideas they come up with. Thanks Erica for organizing these hops ~ they sure are fun!

sweetpea1077 said...

That ghosty card is so cute! Nice job everyone!

Shelly Lynn said...

Wow! I absolutely love these cards! So many very talented ladies on the DT! I got lots of great tips today from these ladies... I am definitely going to have to try and make a shutter card and gate fold card! Love them all! Great job ladies! :)

Janeen said...

These are all beautiful cards! Thanks for all the inspiration ladies! I also want to thank Erica for the great ustream last night! A lot of great information! Thanks for all of your hard work Erica! :)

Southern Scrapper said...

I LOVE the congrats card and the monkeys are way cute! great job! Thanks for sharing and giving me inspiration!! I just wish I had an ounce of all your creativity! lol

rhayhurst said...

WOW! You have an awesome talented team! LOVE the cards, but my favorite is the monkey!! :)

Mayra said...

all the cards look great but I love the baby one the most.

Vicki said...

Such fun cards, each special in their own way! Nice job, kids!

transport7800@aol.com
http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com
follower

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card form all the design team. I would definitely love to see a video series on the new craft room.
Kim xXx

Jen R said...

Fun cards...it's always so fun to see all the different styles.

Angie said...

Great projects. Love all the different ideas!

Geri said...

love all the great inspiration!!!