Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Theme Day Thursday May 17, 2012 Random theme




Today's theme was anything! Seriously it was an anything goes day!



Tonya used Art Philosophy to make this wrist corsage.
You can find all the details on her blog
http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-cricut-craft-room-something-new.html





Marji used Art Philosophy to create the details on these cards.
Please visit her blog for details.





KathyJo used Designer's Calendar and Fabulous Finds to make a fun beach mini. Please visit her blog to view the whole thing. Http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com





Heather used Cricut Every Day and Cricut Decals on her project today,
you can find all the details on her blog
http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/2012/05/theme-day-thursday.html





Doris has created a name badge using the cartridge Kate's ABC's.
To see more please visit her at
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/2012/05/17-may-theme-cartridge-i-love-this-new.html






So are you wondering what all of the numbers yesterday???
Well today's prize is a Webster's Pages paper pack. I announced Tuesday on facebook for people to figure out their number and then on Wednesday post their number to be entered to win the Webster's Pages prize pack.
You had to give each letter a number, starting with A is it a 1, B-2, C-3, D-4, E-5, F-6, G-7, H-8, I-9, J-10, K-11, L-12, M-13, N-14, O-15, P-16, Q-17, R-18, S-19, T-20, U-21, V-22, W-23, X-24, Y-25, Z-26

So you were to take the letters of your name and convert to numbers.
Erica becomes 5-18-9-3-1

...and the winner is....

May 16, 2012 10:13 PM
How Fun! May use this idea in the classroom! teehee! Guess the code . . . I love flock and glitter!!! Great projects as always!
19-1-18-1-8
Sarah (JaneSmith) teehee


Just comment today to win tomorrow's $31 prize pack!

22 comments:

scrapbookingforfun said...

Really cute projects!! Loved them all

Kris Dietz said...

Fantastic projects ladies! Love that hat name badge -- great idea!

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Jodie R said...

Yesterday was so fun!! Ladies, again, you are awesome! These projects are so sweet!

Jodie Ruiz
Jodie Fotland Ruiz
www.jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com

silvia said...

Great projects!! I especially LOVE Tonya's floral bracelet!!

Jessica Buffa said...

Adorable projects. I am really considering getting the Art Philosophy cartridge next...wonderful!
Congrats to Sarah!
:O)
Jessica S

Kathy Salido said...

Great projects!! Love the corsage!!!
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great job everyone. I love how different the projects all are. TFS, Mary M
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Janet's Planet said...

as usual, all awesome! love the corsage, but they are all creative! TFS Janet Royer

angie ashuk said...

D'oh!!! I guess I wasn't paying attention to the fb page the other day lol. great projects...some are so out of the box, I love it!!

missstamper said...

Cool projects! Congratulations to the winner too!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com
no blog, no facebook

CarlyJo said...

Oh, now I get the numbers, but as I said before your facebook friend requests are full. I gotta figure out a way for your info to come to my facebook page!

http://carlyjostuff.blogspot.com/

Carly Cooney

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So sorry I didn't get it right!

TeresaK said...

Again, wonderful projects!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Unknown said...

I won the Art Philosophy Cart a few months ago, so it is really really nice being able to see projects made with it! It is inspiring me. :)

scrappin2babygirls said...

love all these projects thanks for sharing!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

SusieScrapper said...

Love the hat, but then I'm such a girlie girl!!

Doris P. said...

love today's projects!!! congrat's to the winner as well!
Doris

Becky Dunham said...

Great projects today! Loved that wrist corsage - what a cute idea :)

Becky D
FB Becky (Moore) Dunham
http://bloglessinutah.blogspot.com

Linda said...

what beautiful scrapbook page layouts for the wedding. and the corsage was very pretty never thought of something like that and that is why I check out the blogs so many wonderful and talented people out there. Am pretty new to card making but have my cricut and a few cartridges but not to many keep cking the prices and hope to get more. Congrats to all the winners.

Linda said...

Great page layouts, and the corsage was so sweet. New ideas I love them. I am new to card making and have my cricut and love it but not a lot of cartridges yet. Will get there though someday. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jane Smith said...

Thanks for picking me as the winner! Have just spent the last few days at 6th grade camp. What fun! So very tired! How was Bella's dance recital?

Loved the corsage idea! I took my cricut and taught a "Fold It" class. Could have used the corsage idea! (We have a dance there for the kids as a social event. They would have LOVED the corsages! So very creative. I am just plain Jane! (hence the name, teehee) I can be creative in delivering lessons, just not so much in 'cricut creating'! Thanks for your blog for the inspirations!!!
~JaneSmith

cema1cema said...

Wonderful wrist corsage!! Christina