Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Would you Ever Guess Wednesday May 9, 2012 and Flower Soft




Jenny R created this card using A Child's Year & Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridges.
For more details please go to her blog at http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com






Marji used the Art Philosophy cartridge to create this card for today's project.
Please visit her blog to see the detail Www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com
                                     

                                      
Heather M used Flower Soft for her card today. Please visit her blog at 

IMG_20120507_095538





                                   Kathy used Wrap it Up for this card today. Please visit her 
                                            blog http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com











So here are the rules for the 31 days of $31 giveaways.....
Each day make ONE comment with your name, facebook name and blog address....
Add my blinkie to your blog... (This should be ready tomorrow)
I will pick a name from the comments, then go and look at your blog, if you were picked for that day and have the blinkie YOU WIN!
Don't have a blog.... that's ok you can comment with your facebook..... Don't have facebook???? Just comment and say you do not have facebook or a blog. You can still win if you do not have facebook or a blog. The last contest I did each day the same person won two days in a row. Unintentional.... YES you can win more than once. It is picked at random so if someone is picked more than once, they will get more than one grab bag. The winner will pay the $3.25 shipping.


Hugs,

Jenn Lorist
DT Scheduling Coordinator 



16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects DT. What inspirational cards. TFS, Mary M

Becky Dunham said...

Great projects today! Love the flower soft on Heather's card :) I hope you are feeling better soon Erica!

Anonymous said...

Love all the great ideas! I think I need to dig out my flower soft!!

Brenda
Sorry, no blog! FB only...Brenda Blocker Quam

rlovew said...

So many wonderful ideas! I hope you get better soon Erica!
Rebecca
FB: Rebecca White
rlovew1976@yahoo.com

Jodie R said...

I have never used Flower Soft. There are some great ideas on these blogs! Thanks Ladies!!

Jodie Ruiz
FB Jodie Fotland Ruiz
www.jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com

TeresaK said...

What pretty projects! Hope you are feeling better!
Teresa
MCCR DT

CarlyJo said...

Oh no, you have too many friends on facebook and I am not one :(, I wonder how that works. Anyways I am a new follower, pretty much because I am new to blogging. These cards really are lovely and it shows upfront what a great DT you have. Is anyone else not able to see tiggers/Marji s card? Just wondering, I can see the card when I click on her blog but here it is just an X. Anyways thanks for the chance, I will be sure to check out what the next challenge is!

http://carlyjostuff.blogspot.com/
Carly Cooney @Facebook I have my security settings on higher than high so you may not be able to find me.

SusieScrapper said...

Been checking out your blog and came across this post. Awesome projects ad never have used or heard of flower soft!! lol

My blog isn't currently active, but am going to reactivate it this weekend.

Susie Lewis Gerdes on FB and that's my name too.

mamawcindy said...

Love today's projects! Great Job Girls! :0)
FB: Cindy Marshall
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Another day of fabulous inspiration!!
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

marg0006 said...

Great looking cards.

marg0006@verizon.net

Kris Dietz said...

Fantastic projects ladies. Great inspiration from all of you.

Kris Dietz
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com
no blog yet

KathyJo said...

Amazing projects once again!
KathyJo
skrappindiva29 at hotmail dot com
http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com
facebook: Kathy Jo Page Ritchie

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, gorgeous work ladies. Now, I am eager to get my paws on some flower soft. Kathy's pic didn't appear when I visited so I will stop back later or just head to her blog.
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration ladies!
:O)
Jessica S

Tiggerscraps said...

Good work ladies~~

Suzys Crafts said...

Love coming here to check out what all the ladies have made!