Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Help with Blog shortcuts...etc

Blogging Help

Last night I spent two hours on Ustream to show people how to navigate in Blogger, how to make a sticky post (the post above this one of my Design team call) It is dated in the future. I also showed how to add an email sign up on your blog. How to change the time that your blog posting is emailed to those who sign up for it. Also how to make a Hyper link, how to navigate in Inlinkz, How to add blinkies on your blog....

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

I missed this but will view the link.Thank You this is very helpful!!

silvia said...

Just stopping by to say Hi!!

Unknown said...

I'll check this out over the week end. TY Erica

missstamper said...

Wow! Guess I know where to look for help if I ever get brave enough to start a blog!