Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My weekend Project

Here is what I did this weekend.... 
I still wasn't feeling to well.....
so here it is! 

This is a table decoration for a women's service group that I belong to.
 I made this as the center piece for our Christmas event. 

I used New Testament at 5" to cut the gold vinyl. 
I used Creative Memories Divine Wedding for the font "Oh Holy Night"







Side view 




Here is the back. I used the gold Vinyl to make a Cross at 6"





6 comments:

Josie0602 said...

That is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful bow that tops it too. Those gold sprays just really add a great accent to it!

Tracy

TeresaK said...

This is just so very beautiful! What a great decoration! You need to do a vinyl class soon!

Jodie R said...

Beautiful center piece! I love the sparkle

Jessica Buffa said...

Erica, I think this is GORGEOUS with a Capital G!!!!
Fabulous silvers and gold with the beautiful glass block. Wonderful bow and divine sprigs. Love those glasses too!
I am sure it will be a huge hit with the service group!
:O)
Jessica S

V Perkins said...

So very pretty.

marg0006 said...

The centerpieces are WOW. You did a fantasticc job with the great colors and details.

marg0006 at verizon dot net