Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, February 11, 2013

Catch up..... and some sales and coupons.

Hey everyone.... sorry that we have been Missing in Action for a few days... I am finally getting online on the computer.... I had surgery to remove a kidney stone.... no big deal..... Everything is fine. But I am so sorry that we have not been posting.... we will be catching up with some great projects and some great new additions to the design team to join our already WONDERFUL and AMAZING Design Team. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a great week! 
~Erica


Sarah used Rock Princess to make this project today. To see more details go to http://itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com/2013/02/theme-day-thursday-my-cricut-craft-room.html 







Sarah used Campin' Critters for her card. To see more details go to http://itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com/2013/02/festive-friday-my-cricut-craft-room.html


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Erica...glad to hear everything went well...I love, love, love my little Cricut...it was the beginning of a great love affair!! for paper crafting ;)

Miranda said...

Glad everything went well for you Erica!

Julie said...

Sounds like you had surgery around the same time as my husband for his kidney stone. We were over at Akron General last week on Thursday for his surgery. He has been one miserable man over the past week. Finally got his stint out Wednesday and is stuck with an infection. Glad to see you are up and crafting again.

Wendi said...

Still haven't received my cricut cartridge I ordered from Erica October 10th and no refund, never trust Erica