Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gingerbread men with Cricut Something to Celebrate, Feeling Groovy, Create a Critter 2, Paper Doll Dress Up, Best Images of 2010, Artiste, First Few Years

I made these cute gingerbread for Bella's Class (my Kindergarten daughter). This finished size is 6". I cut all of the pieces and sent them in the little envelopes that you can see below, forgive the upside down pictures. I did this in a rush to get them to the class on time. I had the idea of Christmas colors and then sugar coated pastel colors, like gum drops. I stuck the little image son the envelopes so that they would know what was inside.

        I used the following Cricut Cartridges....  Something to Celebrate, Feeling Groovy, Create a Critter 2, Paper Doll Dress Up, Best Images of 2010, Artiste, First Few Years

 
Smile- Something To Celebrate .2"
Smile- Feeling Groovy  .2"
Gingerbread and Frosting- Just Because Cards 6"
Boy Bow- Create a Critter 2 Cat  .25"
Girl Bow- Paper Doll Dress Up Rgdygrl  .25"
Girl Bow- Best Images of 2010- Sklgrl2  .25"
Buttons- Close To My Heart Artiste, First Few Years,  .3"
 






 

No comments: