Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, August 25, 2014

Design Team Monday August 25, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Christmas Theme


Only 4 more months until Christmas!! 
I THINK I am all done shopping for my daughter now... 
Just one thing left. How is your Christmas shopping coming? 
Have you even made a list yet?!?! 
~Erica







Today Janis made a Christmas themed project for the 25th of August...I made this Christmas centerpiece with a file from svgcuts.com called Christmas box cards svg kit..... This was so fun to put together. I used Bazzill cardstock & then embossed the poinsettias with my swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I inked the edges of flowers & added a few pearls & some golden rod stickles in the center of poinsettias.

 Please visit my Blog at http://www.scrappergrl.blogspot.com










This is the lantern from svgcuts.com that I put together. I made this into a Christmas theme & hope you like how it came out. I made this for the Design Team-My Cricut Craft Room. 
Can also be viewed on my blog scrappergrl.blogspot.com





No comments: