Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Cricut Craft Room's School Days Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us on My Cricut Craft Room's School Days Blog Hop


Today I made a Milk Carton to share with you. Using the new 123 Sesame Street Imagine cartridge. You cannot buy it, but you can use it in Cricut Design Space and Cricut Craft Room. I used Cricut Craft Room and my Imagine to print and cut. The milk carton design is a bonus shape on the Notebook Doodles Cricut Imagine Cartridge, then I used 123 Sesame Street to fill in another milk carton.
I also cut Elmo and the 123 Sesame Street sign. 
THe paper Airplane was from Notebook doodles. I just added it to the pictures while Bella and I were experimenting :) Bella is my daughter if you are a new follower to this blog. 









Next you will go to Dawn's Blog 




Start
6. Craft Lovers Come Here- http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com 
7. Eileen http://www.craftykards.blogspot.com







Please add your email to make sure that you get our email with our Daily projects....

You don't want to miss a thing with the great projects coming up.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



No comments: